Can you help CANTER keep our riders in the therapeutic saddle? We have volunteer openings in the following areas:
- Side walkers to walk beside the horses during therapeutic riding to give students physical and moral support
- Horse handlers (people with a working knowledge of horses) to work at putting on and taking off horse tack and leading the horses during therapeutic riding. No experience necessary. We will provide on the job training.
- Fund-raising, bulk mailings, public relations, and event planning
- Building and grounds maintenance, construction projects, and house cleaning
- On-call side walkers and horse handlers (volunteers not available on a weekly basis, but can be available on an on-call basis when there is an emergency.)
If you would like to be a part of CANTER and are able to help in one or more of the ways listed above, or in some other capacity, please contact us!